Q:Bike CompatibilityThe Xplova NOZA V is compatible with most bike styles and types; however, exclusions may include various single speed, track, recumbent and some thru axle bikes.
- Hub Types: 130/135mm Quick Release, 12x142/12x148mm Thru Axle
- Rear Wheel Size:
Road: 650c, 700c
Mountain: 24", 26"
-Drivetrain: 9/10/11-speed SRAM (for 12-speed, XD/XDR needs to be purchased separately)
Q:Is the NOZA V compatible with 10 speed cassettes?Yes, if you have purchased the NOZA V, before installing a 9- to 10-speed cassette, please install the 1.8mm cassette washer into the bottom of the cassette body before installing the cassette.
The attached user manual contains the installation instructions.
Q:Can the NOZA V fit a 12-speed cassette?Yes, SRAM12-speed needs to be purchased (XD/XDR freehub) separately.
Q:How to clean and maintain the NOZA V?The Xplova NOZA V requires minimal cleaning and maintenance if it collects dirt or grime. If cleaning is needed, clear any debris and use a moist, soft cloth to wipe the surfaces, avoiding dripping moisture into any part of the Xplova NOZA V itself. Also avoid using strong cleaning agents, as these may damage or reduce the lifespan of your Xplova NOZA V.
Q:How to obtain routes for the route simulation feature on Xplova Workout Plus?Please proceed as follows:
1. Go to the Xplova official website https://www.xplova.com/au/ to register an account
2. After logging into your Xplova account, find your preferred route and click Favorite to save the route
3. It takes about 1 minute to synchronize the routes listed on the Xplova official website to the route simulation feature of the Xplova Workout Plus app
Q:What type of communication protocol does the NOZA V support?The NOZA V supports standard FE-C protocol, you may use Bluetooth or ANT+ to connect online cycling software with the trainer.
Q:Why can’t I pair the NOZA V Trainer through the Bluetooth connection on my mobile phone?The NOZA V needs to be paired via the app. Please don't pair it using the Bluetooth connection setting on your mobile phone.
If you are using the Workout Plus app, the procedure is as follows (the procedure for other third-party app software is the same as below):
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings of your mobile phone and deactivate the Bluetooth connection of the NOZA V.
2. Make sure that the GPS and Bluetooth functions on your mobile phone are both turned on.
3. Confirm that the Noza indicator light has entered pairing mode (flashing blue light).
4. On your mobile phone, open the Workout Plus app→Menu→Settings→Device Settings.
5. Click the Search icon (two-way arrow) on the right side of the training platform → a list of available NOZA V will be displayed (such as NOZA-V XXXXX) → click on the available NOZA V to complete the pairing process.
6. After the connection is successful, first help the NOZA V to update to the latest version. During the update process, don’t disconnect your phone and don’t ride the NOZA V.
Q:The power and speed seem to be on the low side. Is there any way to increase them?Self-diagnosis solution:
Step 1: Go to the Xplova Workout Plus app
Step 2: Pair with NOZA V
Step 3: Make sure you have the latest firmware updates (view in Workout Plus app)
Step 4: Go riding in ERG mode, test ride for a minute and observe the output in watts.
Upgrading to the latest firmware will solve this problem. If none of the above steps solve the problem, please contact your original dealer or a service center for assistance.
Q:Why is the indicator light off?Here are some possible reasons why the indicator light is off:
1. Not connected to a power source:
Please check whether the power cable is connected properly.
2. Poor connection between the power supply plug and the trainer base:
Please unplug and reconnect the power supply. If the unit is still unable to function normally, please contact your dealer to replace the plug or power supply.
3. Power supply malfunction:
Check whether the indicator light on the power supply lights up. If it doesn't, please replace the power supply. Refer to the manual for the specifications of the power supply for this trainer. The use of any power supply of a different specification to this trainer is prohibited.
4. If none of the above steps solve the problem, please contact your original dealer or a service center for assistance.
Q:Can the NOZA V provide cadence data?Yes, the NOZA V's built-in speed sensor supports providing data such as speed, cadence and wattage, so there’s no need to install a cadence meter.
Q:What third-party applications does the NOZA V trainer support?Windows/Mac
The Xplova NOZA supports various Windows and Mac applications with Bluetooth and/or ANT+ capabilities.
The Xplova NOZA works with the ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth FTMS protocol, so is compatible with many third-party apps including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad, PREPRO, Bkool, Onelap, Wahoo RGT and many more.
Q:Does the NOZA V measure and display heart rate?The NOZA V can measure and transmit speed, power and cadence data. If you need heart rate data, we recommend using a heart rate sensor.
Q:Why is the power meter inaccurate compared to the NOZA V?1. Please make sure that the calibration tool is provided by the original power meter manufacturer and that the power meter has been calibrated properly.
2. If possible, use another power meter as a reference source in order to compare the accuracy of the current power meter.
3. Check the installation again following the NOZA V Quick Service Guide, including all fixing screws, and confirm that installation and locking have been completed according to the specifications.
4. Ensure that spindown calibration has been performed on the NOZA V.
5. Before each power value comparison, please warm up the NOZA V by riding it for 10 minutes, then perform the reading comparison.
6. Please use the average power data of 30mins riding as the power value comparison between the NOZA V and the power meter.